FREE CC LICENSE (.MP3)
Basically, if it's for NON-COMMERCIAL purposes.
Feel free to download and use our free mp3 tracks
licensed under the Creative Commons License for your creative project (Website, YouTube video, animation project, etc.). The full legal no derivative agreement can be found at Creative commons. Please remember, however, that you must give credit to KLB International Publishing, Art and Music or Instrumental Buddha. How to properly do this is shown in the examples below for you.
Music: (Track title here)) -
Music provided by
Music provided by Art and Music
Music provided by Instrumental Buddha
SYNC LICENSES (.WAV)
Basically, if it's for COMMERCIAL purposes.
If you prefer higher quality wav files or listing musical credit is not an option for you,
we offer a few different sync licenses you can purchase. In addition to your download you will also get a sync license PDF, just request it. To purchase your license, simply find the track you desire in the player and click on the indicated track price button above the arrow. Here is the price breakdown.
$30.00 - STANDARD SYNC LICENSE
Our standard license is non-exclusive,
non-transferable and gives you the right to use your purchased instrumentals in
online audiovisual, animation, background music in your business, conferences, documentaries, exhibitions, films, gyms, hotels, presentations, restaurants, shops, slide-shows, telephone hold music, trade fairs, video and websites.
$190.00 - EXTENDED SYNC LICENSE
In addition to the uses authorized by our standard license,
this license allows for purchased music to be used in
internet advertising , podcasts, local tv/radio advertising, in public, for software, video games, applications, cd, dvd or other physical support, films for public screening or broadcast during a public entertainment event where an entrance fee is to be paid (concerts, outdoor events, performance, plays, shows, etc.).
$900.00 - TV/RADIO ADVERTISING SYNC LICENSE (NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL)
In addition to the uses authorized by our extended license,
this license allows for purchased music to be used in
national and international tv or radio advertising for 1 year from date of purchase.
Please contact me if this is out side of your music production budget range.
I'm sure we can negotiate a fair deal to accommodate your production.
*In the event of resale, the purchased music must be synchronized with another media. It is therefore forbidden to resell and/or appropriate music tracks in isolation. This includes if sounds and vocals have been added.
*Above mentioned licenses are strictly for one person and or one company only. If your business is selling corporate videos, telephone hold music or websites to more than one client you must purchase a separate license for each. If the need arises,
contact us to negotiate a special multiple client deal discount.
KLB INTERNATIONAL PUBLISHING
LICENSE AGREEMENT - STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You are entering into a license agreement with KLB International Publishing (“KLB International Publishing”) to license from KLB International Publishing (”Licensee”, “you” or “your”) one (1) sound recording (“Master”) and one (1) underlying musical composition embodied in the Master (the Master and the composition embodied thereon and any part(s) thereof shall hereinafter be referred to individually and collectively as the “Musical Work”) owned or controlled by KLB International Publishing. The license agreement is comprised of this document, together with the applicable license you selected (as defined below), with the transaction referred to above (collectively, the “License Agreement”) and constitutes a binding agreement between you and KLB International Publishing.
1. Conditioned upon receipt of payment in full from you of the applicable licensing fee (“Fee”), KLB International Publishing grants you the right to synchronize the Musical Work in your production (“Production”) solely for the single use, territory, term, scope which you selected from our website, www.klbinternationalpublishing.com. The license granted by KLB International Publishing to you in respect of the Musical Work is a nonexclusive, non-transferable, single purpose license and is subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
2. The license granted to you does not authorize or permit any use of the Musical Work not expressly set forth in this License Agreement. The terms of this License Agreement are limited to the use of the Musical Work in synchronization with your Production only as authorized by KLB International Publishing in accordance with the terms of the License selected by you and subject in all respects to the restrictions set forth therein and without limiting the foregoing, does not include the following rights and you may not use the Musical Work: (a) for any unlawful activity or in any manner or any means which may be deemed by a reasonable person to be detrimental to KLB International Publishing and/or to the copyright owner(s) of the Musical Work; (b) on phonorecords, (c) on any premium streaming service, whether interactive or on demand and/or (d) in any manner not specifically enumerated herein or with respect to which no grant of rights is specified. Furthermore, you may not (e) alter the fundamental character of the Musical Work; (f) use the title of the Musical Work or the name of the artist and/or songwriter(s) except for the purposes of any required credit, and/or (g) otherwise alter, edit or remix the Musical Work. This license shall not transfer to you nor shall you assert any ownership interest whatsoever (including, but not limited to, copyright, trademark, and/or goodwill) in or to the Musical Work. In no event shall the Musical Work be featured separately from the approved use, or be offered or provided in or as a non-linear, downloadable, or alterable file. KLB International Publishing reserves all rights not expressly granted under this License Agreement.
3. You have the right to use or refer to the name(s) of the author(s) and performer(s) of the Musical Work in the credits, and in any promotions, advertisements and publicity of the Production. In this regard, you agree upon our request, to accord credit in substantially the same manner as you accord credit to all other participants in the Production.
4. This License Agreement shall terminate automatically and immediately upon Licensee’s insolvency, assignment for the benefit of creditors, the appointment of a receiver or the breach by you of any of the provisions of this License Agreement. KLB International Publishing shall have the right to obtain injunctive relief as a result of any use by you of the Musical Work after termination of this License Agreement in addition to any other rights and remedies available, including without limitation pursuing an action at law for copyright infringement in the Musical Work.
5. If the applicable License permits you to use the Musical Work in synchronization with your Production on the Internet or any other online or interactive device or distributed media, you shall use your best efforts to ensure that users may not copy, capture or download the Musical Work either alone or as synchronized with your Production.
6. KLB International Publishing represents and warrants that it has the right and authority to enter into this License Agreement with you and grant you the rights herein granted. Notwithstanding the preceding sentence, you acknowledge and agree that in granting you these rights, KLB International Publishing is relying on the rights it has received from the copyright proprietor of the Musical Work.
7. Licensee shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless KLB International Publishing and the copyright proprietors of the Musical Work, from and against any and all liability, damages and loss, costs and expenses (including without limitation attorneys’ fees and costs), arising from or related to your breach of this Agreement or your unauthorized use of the Musical Work.
8. Except as specified herein, KLB International Publishing makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the musical work, including without limitation any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Except for any liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited, neither KLB International Publishing nor any third party copyright proprietor shall be liable to you for incidental, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of, or relating to the use of the musical work, whether frames as a breach of warranty in contract, or otherwise. In no event shall Instrumental Buddha’s or any third party copyright proprietor’s liability for any claim arising from the use of the musical work exceed the fees stated in the invoice, regardless of the number or type of claims.
9. This License Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, if any, whether oral or written pertaining thereto. This License Agreement may not be changed or modified, or any covenant, representation, warranty or provision hereof waived, except by an agreement in writing, signed by the party against whom enforcement of the change, modification or waiver is sought, and not otherwise. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding on the parties, their successors and assigns, except that the license issued to you pursuant to this License Agreement is personal to you and you may not assign or transfer this License Agreement or any of the rights granted to you and any such assignment shall be void ab initio.
10. The validity, interpretation and legal effect of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of California applicable to contracts entered into and performed entirely within the state of California. You agree that the state and federal courts located in Los Angeles County, California shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over claims or disputes arising under or otherwise in connection with this agreement, and you hereby submit the jurisdiction of such courts. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we and our assignees, successors and designees may seek injunctive or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction to enforce the terms of this agreement and our rights hereunder.